Mozz Vs Internet Explorer Mozz Vs Internet Explorer

Hmmm

I think using a lizard instead of a fox wasn't the greatest idea in the world. Especially since I presume we're talking about Firefox taking on IE and not the entire Mozilla organisation. More attention to detail next time.

MaestroAndante responds:

wTF mozz pwns!! : (

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Perfection!

Flawless. A perfect example of how to compose a Flash movie, and better yet, how to use videogame characters in the proper way. The music went well with the video, and it was all so...fluid.

Really nice work, man!

SonicChroniclesTrailer SonicChroniclesTrailer

Sorry....

...but the lack of a preloader made me not enjoy this from the off. Include one, and it will probably work a lot better. If you can't make one, get one of the FREE Newgrounds ones from the Downloads section.

The pwnged of Navi The pwnged of Navi

Meh...

Could have been better, but then again, could have been a lot worse. If this IS your first ever flash movie, then kudos to you for giving it a go. I recommend you read a tutorial or ask around the message boards if you can't figure out how to stop a movie.

Still Alive-FCC Still Alive-FCC

pants

too many of these, need new ideas!

Kosinis responds:

Sorry... After beating portal, i just decided I'd try to do something similiar.. :S
I'll try better next time!

Angry Dog - Blood Shower Angry Dog - Blood Shower

Perfect...

...in every way possible. The lip-sync was spot on, the dialogue was full of humour, and the animation was superb.

Keep it coming!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks!

Colours. Colours.

Just...wow!

All the months of work you put into this have been totally worth it. a wonderful piece of animation, with an excellent soundtrack. And yet, such a simple concept.

I can't find a single thing wrong with this. Sheer animation perfection - basic yet refined. 10/10

Oggy-cheese responds: